- Managers shadow new staff for the first four weeks, ensuring that Essential's standards and expectations are implemented from day one. This also helps build up a good working relationship with clients and staff.
- We believe in giving our staff a fair wage - better cleaning = higher pay. This encourages staff to fulfill their potential.
- Once the induction period is over, regular managerial visits (usually on a weekly basis) to the work place are put in place, to check that everything that has been agreed to in the induction period is being maintained.
- We encourage appraisals on a six monthly basis to help our staff feel motivated and that their best interests are being looked after.
- Through commitment to our staff the service we offer has become second to none both in cleaning standards and company representation.
Please do not hesitate to ask for our references.